Full time or Part-time
Based in Brookvale, Northern Beaches
As part of growth and evolution of our team, we are currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team.
You will be an integral part of the team, ensuring smooth day to day running of the help desk, co ordinating resources in an accurate and timely manner all whilst providing the WOW customer experience.
The Customer Support Specialist will deliver accurate and professional response to customer inquiries, reported issues and general customer requirements. The role will also require someone with great organizational and people skills for thorough follow up of particular issues with clients.
• Provide front line help desk customer support & email customer support
• Manage inbound call and ticket queue
• Triage and assign IT support tickets via phone, email & chat
• Manage the allocation of technical resources
• Manage expectations and time frames both internally and with our clients
• Assisting with reporting aspects on the utilization of resources, forecasting dashboards & preparation of regular reports
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• High level of Microsoft Skills
• Experience in the IT Industry a bonus
• Ability to triage and handle high level of issues and internal communications
ABOUT ALL IT
We’re a vibrant, switched on small (boutique as some like to call it) team located in Brookvale. We love giving world-class friendly IT Support.
We’ve been around since 2005 and have extensive experience in installing, configuring and maintaining IT Infrastructure for Small and Medium Business. We are able to understand our clients’ needs and plan and implement solutions that work for business, both in the short term and long term.
Our purpose and passion is enabling our clients to focus on what they do best.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘apply now’ and send your resume with your expression of interest.
To apply, please email your application to: