All IT is a dynamic and fast-growing, Northern Beaches IT company that is looking for a customer-focused junior support engineer.
Our office is based in Brookvale. It’s a fast-paced environment in here and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service.
The role covers a number of areas including basic – complex Helpdesk support, server and network set up and support, web support, and more.
Our clients vary with a mix of small to medium-sized firms right through to large ASX clients.
This role requires an energetic, motivated individual with a professional attitude and exceptional customer service skills. You will be providing support via both phone and onsite visits.
The ideal candidate will have completed some IT-related courses. Failing this, you should have a genuine and solid passion for IT, ideally looking for a long term career within the industry. This role has eventuated due to previous junior roles stepping up and progressing within the business.
- Providing technical support to clients. This includes over the phone, via email and face-to-face.
- Maintaining clients’ full IT environments.
- Logging of IT support requests and issues with the call logging and ticketing system.
- Project work (E.g. on boarding clients, rolling out new infrastructure).
- Solid understanding of Windows, AD and basic networking skills.
- A passion for IT.
- A valid driver’s licence.
If you are looking for a start in the IT industry or willing to take the next step from your current role, then please send us a cover letter stating why you would be good for this role, and your CV to: email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
In your application, please include answers to the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
(1) I am an Australian Citizen, permanent resident and/or NZ citizen
(2) I have a family/partner visa with no restriction on working hours
(3) I have a temporary work visa
(4) I only have the right to work restricted hours
(5) I require sponsorship to work for a new employer
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
To apply, please email your application to: